Tuesday, February 24, 2009

More Random Pictures

I came home to this the other day and just had to take a picture, he wanted to be like Shrek!!!!!!!!!!! He loves wearing mommys sunglasses



He was upstairs playing in his room and I went to go check on him and this is what he was doing, something about boxes and laundry baskets....



He loves putting on peoples shoes and walking around the house in them....... He finds it very funny

His funny little smirks

Brayden and his Buddy Dominick

I was washing dishes and walked into the living room to find this, I had to laugh that he even fit in Daddys lunch box............
I asked him to smile and this is what he gave me........
Kissing his horse.........



Love the cowboy boots, you should see his strut his stuff when wearing his own cowboy boots, I think that we are stuck with this one and having horses, this kid cant get enough of then its crazy....... we already told Auntie Veronica that this is her and Grandmas thing there will be NO horses for us they are way to exspensive.............
Giving Momma some love, I love it when he gives kisses you ask and he puckers up with his fish face and gives you a BIG old wet kiss..........
















1 comment:

Mindi Kay said...

The Shrek thing... That is SOO funny!! I was laughing so hard!! And I love the new header!!